The Police Initial Recruitment Test consists of a numerical test, a verbal reasoning test, and two report writing exercises. The most effective way to prepare is to carry out sample test questions. This brand new 200-page ‘Police Tests’ book has been written by a serving police officer and is packed full of sample test questions that will help you pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT) Police Officer Exam.
Pass the police tests in 2019
This book contains loads of resources to help you prepare and pass the assessment centre.
Split into two sections, the verbal reasoning test consists of 28 questions and lasts for 30 minutes. Section A has three possible answers where only one answer is correct. Section B has four possible answers where once again only one answer is correct.
For the numerical reasoning test, you will be asked to analyse numerical questions involving graphs, tables, charts and other forms of numerical data. You will be allowed a calculator which will be provided to you on the day of your assessment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE 200 PAGE WORKBOOK
- New Competencies – This book covers all of the New Competencies for the 2019 Police Selection Process;
- Numerical Reasoning test questions that are the same as the actual tests;
- Verbal Reasoning Tests – Questions and answers for loads of verbal reasoning practise questions;
- Fully Prepare – Questions that will improve your skills, and are very similar to the ACTUAL tests;
- 100s of Questions – The most test questions in any book;
- Insider Tips – Crucial insider tips on how to easily pass the police officer written tests;
- Report Writing – Lots of report writing exercises and tests;
- Easy to use and practical;
- Essential Tools – Help and guide you through the Police Initial Recruitment Test;
- Step-By-Step Guide – A comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to pass the written report writing assessment.
Plus many more pages of Essential Information. Get ahead of other candidates today…